GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
The Multidisciplinary Scientific Journal is the first Mega Journal in Latin America, and is dedicated to the publication of scientific materials from all areas of knowledge, producing multidisciplinary and transdisciplinary editions.
Its edition is due to continuous flow, being monthly closed an edition. Its publications are carried out in 7 languages, and its worldwide publication to 180 countries.
- Original Articles;
- Review Articles;
- Theoretical Essay;
- Integrative Review;
- State of the Art;
- Bibliometric Review;
Articles (submitted materials) must be unpublished and original, and may not be under evaluation in another journal. The articles must be forwarded by continuous flow to the Journal (open and permanent call) through the system that is in the journal itself through the website. www.nucleodoconhecimento.com.br article submission area.
Articles must be accompanied by a cover sheet containing:
- the title of the work;
- the name of the author(s);
- Higher Education Institution to which the author is bound;
- unit of the respective institution;
- department; areas of interest;
- mailing address;
- phone number;
- type of publication.
- The author is requested to inform the Journal of any funding or benefits received from commercial sources or not, and to declare that there is no conflict of interest that compromises the work presented.
The journal does not have as its policy the publication of articles that are not original or unoriginal, except only the works under development (work in progress), already presented and discussed in scientific congresses, but whose content presents a degree of maturation higher than that presented at the time of the congresses, and which have not been published on any online platform.
The evaluation of the novelty of works under development is carried out in the first stage of the evaluation, by the editorial team of the Journal.
Translations of foreign research already published in other languages will not be accepted. The Multidisciplinary Scientific Journal Nucleus of Knowledge is an International Scientific Journal, therefore, articles published in other journals, even translated will be considered plutogium.
In the case of empirical research involving human beings, it is necessary to comply with the guidelines set out in Resolutions 196/96 and 466/12 of the National Health Council and its complementary, as well as the approval by the Research Ethics Committee – CEP regularly instituted.
Any change after peer-approved material is prohibited. If there is any change before online publication, the process should be restarted, returning the material to the first stage, without returning the fees.
If the material has already been published on the site, any change is sealed, and there is only the possibility of inclusion of errata at the end of the material for payment of fee.
PRESENTATION OF THE WORKS
- The texts must be typed in Times New Roman or Arial font, body 12, space 1.5 between rows, sheet size A4 (210mm x 297mm), with left and upper margin of 3 cm; right and bottom of 2 cm.
- The texts must not have spaces between paragraphs, as well as respect the space of 1.5 cm at the beginning of each paragraph.
- Articles must contain at least 5 pages formatted according to the standards of the journal and a maximum of 40 pages.
- Title: with a maximum of 12 words, the title of the article must be clear and objective, and can be completed by subtitle (if any), separated by two points, in bold, high box and centered, in the language of the text, without abbreviations.
- Author(s): authors should not be identified in any part of the text of the article. To ensure anonymity and impartiality in the evaluation of texts, identification should be performed only on the cover page (double blind peer review system). Each material must contain a maximum of 7 authors. However, number above authors can eventually be accepted provided that the participation of all is proven. Authors will not be included or withdrawn after the approval of the material.
- Abstract: the summary of indicative content of the text should be presented in the language of the text, and should not exceed 350 words, structured systematically, in a single paragraph, presenting in its context: objectives, problem question, methodology and main results. Abstract is not required in other languages.
- Keywords: The abstract must be accompanied by a maximum of 5 keywords in the language of the text, expressions that represent the content of the text, inserted just below the abstract, separated by semicolons and finalized by period.
- Illustrations: charts, tables, drawings, maps, etc. should be numbered and titrated as close as possible to the element to which it refers, indicating its source. All tables and figures that present texts must be sent in Portuguese body of the text. If the author (s) choose s translation, they must forward the tables and figures in English.
- Section numbering: sections of the article should be structured in introduction, development sections, final considerations, and references. For the progressive numbering of the sections, the author should observe the NBR 6024:2003, of the Brazilian Association of Technical Standards (ABNT).
- Citations: Citations must come in the author format (date) when in the text, or (AUTHOR, DATA), when at the end of the texts. Direct citations above 3 lines should come in 5 cm indentation, letter 11, simple space, and pointing from the page on which the citation was removed, without quotation marks.
- Long citations (more than three lines) should have a 5 cm indentation from the left margin, with a letter smaller than that of the text used (font 11) and without quotation marks.
- Indirect quotations should come without quotation marks. Citations of citations can use the expression apud and the original work to which the author consulted is referring should be cited. For further information on the use of citations, the author should consult the ABNT (NBR 10520:2002). Indirect citations should not be equal to the idea of the original author of the source, otherwise it will be considered contagion.
- References: references consist of the indication of the bibliographic sources used by the author, expressly mentioned in the text. They should be presented strictly observing the alphabetical order. Bibliographic references should be elaborated according to the provisions of NBR 6023:2002, of the Brazilian Association of Technical Standards (ABNT), only with essential elements. We ask that the full names of the authors be placed, without abbreviations to facilitate the identification of the work.
- Title of the work in bold (followed by point); editing (followed by dot); location (followed by two points); publisher (followed by comma); year of publication (followed by point); if it is the case indicates the volume or I take and finally the source page. All citations must have full identification at the end of the material, in the topic entitled "References".
- Book bibliographic reference model: AUTHOR'S SURNAME, Author's name. Bold title, edit. Location: publisher, date of publication, pages, volume (name, serial number), other elements that allow to identify the document (optional).
- Book bibliographic reference template available online: AUTHOR'S LAST NAME, Author's name. Bold title, edit. Location: Publisher, date of publication, pages, volume (name, serial number), other elements that allow identifying the document (optional). Available from: (site). Access in: DD/MM/YYYY.
- Bibliographic reference model of article published in journal: AUTHOR's SURNAME, Author's name. Title of the article. Title of the journal in bold, Place of Publication, numbering corresponding to the volume and/or year, issue or number, initial and final paging, date of publication.
- Bibliographic reference model of article published in a journal available online: AUTHOR'S SURNAME, Author's name. Title of the article. Title of the journal in bold, Place of Publication, numbering corresponding to the volume and/or year, issue or number, initial and final paging, date of publication. Available from: (site). DD/MM/YYYD/YYY.
- The text should use bold only for title, subtitles and book name (in references), the rest should be presented without any griffin, bold or italic. In italics should come only words in other languages.
EVALUATION OF ARTICLES
The texts sent to the Journal will be submitted to a preliminary analysis, carried out by the editors of the journal, and based on the following objective criteria: novelty; adaptation to the editorial line of the Journal; minimum number of five pages per article; argumentative structure organized in introduction, development and conclusion; inclusion of the final list of bibliographic references; complete information; compliance with the standards established herein, conference of the letter of originality and the spelling correction.
After the evaluation provided for in the previous paragraph, the selected articles will be forwarded, without identification of authorship, to at least two anonymous reviewers, preferably, with affiliation in institutions of states of the federation different from each other and in relation to the evaluated article (with the scope of achieving maximum exogeny), for qualitative evaluation of the form and content of the work.
The opinion of analysis for admission of the article to the Journal will be based on the following criteria:
- Relevance to the editorial line of the Multidisciplinary Scientific Journal Knowledge Center;
- Relevance of the theme;
- Scientific contribution of the work;
- Formal presentation;
- Structure and methodology appropriate to the relationship between problem, objectives and results.
The accepted articles will be published in the next issues of the Journal, which will contain the date of submission of the article and the date of approval.
The definition of the journal issue in which the accepted articles will be published will observe the need for equitable distribution between national and international papers, the balance between the themes and the percentage of exogeny required by the journal's qualification standards.
Articles refused by an opinionist will only be sent to a third evaluator if the second reviewer has recommended further analysis with minor changes or has approved the text without restrictions. In the other cases (refusal by both reviewers; refusal by the first reviewer, with recommendation for further analysis after extensive reformulation by the second reviewer) the text will not be accepted for publication in the journal.
After analysis of the reviewers, the papers will be returned to the authors in the hypothesis that one of the reviewers recommended the text for further analysis with extensive reformulation, and provided that the second evaluator has not refused the text.
The article will also be returned to the author if both reviewers recommend further analysis with minor changes. The observations of the reviewers may be accepted or justified by the author, for a second evaluation and decision of the Editorial Board.
Articles already published or pending approval or publication in other media shall be summarily rejected. The authors will not be remunerated for the publication of the articles.
The publication is online, and available openly and free of charge in HTML and PDF for download. If the author requires the certificate of publication, DOI number or translation in 7 languages should contact the responsible department through the service channel.
The opinions and concepts issued by the authors in the texts are their sole responsibility.
After approval of the article, the Journal reserves the right to adapt the originals in the normative, orthographic and grammatical order, in order to maintain the cult pattern of the language, respecting the style of the authors.
Foreign articles will precede nationals and they will be in alphabetical order.
The Journal will classify the collaborations according to the sections mentioned.
AUTHOR CHECK LIST
- Include Separate Cover Sheet Information;
- Include name of funding agencies and the number of the process;
- Include type of material sent;
- Indicate whether the article is based on thesis/dissertation, placing the title, the name of the institution, year of defense and number of pages;
- Check that the text, including abstracts, tables and references, is reproduced with the letter Times New Roman or Arial, body 12, space 1.5 between rows, sheet size A4 (210 mm x 297 mm), with left and upper margin of 3 cm; right and bottom of 2 cm;
- Include keywords (maximum 5);
- Include abstracts with up to 350 words;
- Check that the references are normalized according to the style of the ABNT;
- Include permission for editors to reproduce published figures or tables;
- Copyright Statement;
- Include letter from the reviewer of the material.
COPYRIGHT TRANSFER TERM
In the event of approval and publication of the submitted article, the authors of the articles/reviews fully transfer the copyright of the article in favor of the Multidisciplinary Scientific Journal Knowledge Center, without any restriction.
Any reproduction, in whole or in part, in any other part or means of disclosure, printed or electronic, is denied, without the prior and necessary authorization of the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal being requested.
If obtained, it is essential to include the competent thanks to the journal. The authors also guarantee the originality and exclusivity of the article, do not infringe any copyright or other right of ownership of third parties and that has not been submitted to the assessment of another journal.
The simple submission of the article for evaluation already implies the full agreement of this term of transfer of copyright.
The Multidisciplinary Scientific Journal Núcleo do Conhecimento complies with the terms of the Creative Commons 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/br/deed.pt) license, a non-commercial attribution without derivations, in accordance with Brazilian copyright legislation, Law 9.610/98.
STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITY
By submitting an article/review or other types of materials stipulated above for publication, the authors declare that:
- We participate in the work in order to take responsibility for its content;
- The content of the work is original, has not been published and is not being considered for publication in another journal;
- There is no evidence of counterfeiting or ponredage;
- If necessary, we will provide or cooperate in obtaining and providing data on which the manuscript is based, for review by reviewers;
- We contribute substantially to the conception, planning or analysis and interpretation of the data, in the preparation or critical review of the content and in the final version of the article.
The names and addresses provided in this journal will be used exclusively for the services provided by this publication, and are not made available for other purposes or to third parties.
ISSN (electronic version): 2448-0959
Creative Commons License This work is licensed with a Creative Commons License – Attribution 4.0 International.
The evaluation process of the submitted articles takes place in two stages, and goes through a double blind review system:
First step: The material will be analyzed by a program of verification of plutogeson to prove the reliability of the originality of the material. MATERIALS CONTAINING AUTOPLASTICWILL shall also be deemed not to be approved. If the material is disapproved at this stage, the author(s) will receive an email from the responsible department informing the percentage found. If you wish to obtain the detailed report the author(s) should contact the customer service department.
Note: If the work presents plutogium at this stage, the author(s) may adjust for resubmission. However, if re-identified ornagiarism, the author(s) will have their work automatically disapproved. The report of on orlain can be obtained for a fee.
Second Stage: It consists of a preliminary evaluation of the Editor-in-Chief together with a member of the Scientific Editorial Board, whenever the Editor-in-Chief deems it necessary, which analyzes the adequacy of the works according to the editorial line of the Journal, its adequacy to the scope, and aspects such as contribution and novelty of the text. Only the works considered by editors and counselors as relevant to the community and, in particular, to the journal's readers, will continue to the other stages of evaluation.
Thus, the work will be pre-analyzed by a technical team regarding its standardization, spelling, adequacy of scientific language, scientific ity of the material, methodology chosen and adopted, format of tables, figures, adequacy of the abstract, number of authors and participation of them.
Third Stage: The original and accepted works in the second stage are forwarded to the appreciation of two reviewers members of the Evaluators Corps, according to the blind review system.
The criteria for the evaluation of the articles take into account relevance of the theme, originality of the contribution in the thematic areas of the Journal, clarity of the text, adequacy of the bibliography, structuring and theoretical development, methodology used, conclusions and contribution offered to the knowledge of the area. Level of writing by titration. If there are notes to be made, the team will contact the author(s) with the respective notes. The author(s) in turn must meet the claims and return the material for further evaluation. All changes should be marked in another color in the body of the text.
Note: At this stage can the evaluators can request adjustments that must be met, demonstrating in the text marked in another color, for further review.
If there is omission by the author(s) the material will be automatically disapproved.
Note: At this stage the author(s) will have two possibilities to meet the requirements. The author may choose the reviewers partner to the journal, if they choose private reviewers, these must present a letter registered in notary that demonstrates the competence of acting in review, along with the curriculum lattes of the reviewer. If errors persist, the job will be automatically disapproved.